The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for your pet fighting tumors and unhealthy cells and to promote a healthy immune system.
- Promotes a healthy immune system - Supports your pet fighting tumors - Maintains better long-term overall health and quality of life. - Promotes healthy oxygenation of the blood.
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for animals to Help Support your pet fighting tumors or unhealthy cells This kit consists of our PIPTOPET and TONICPET #4.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
PIPTOPET natural product:
- Less than 5 lbs (2 kg): 1 spray, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Between 5-10 lbs (2-4.5 kg): 2 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Between 10-20 lbs (4.5-9 kg): 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Between 20-50 lbs (9-23 kg): 4 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Between 50-80 lbs (23-36 kg): 5 sprays morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - More than 80 lbs (more than 36kg): 6 sprays morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- To maintain good health: 1 spray in the morning, in water or directly in the mouth. - Shake well before use. - 50ml spray bottle.
TONICPET #4 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
Please allow several weeks after starting the natural product to fully measure the benefits.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Help Support your pet fighting tumors or unhealthy cells'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for overall health when fighting tumors, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The PIPTOPET natural product designed to not just promote a healthy immune system in pets, but also support them when they need it most. It’s called Piptopet as it’s made from the Piptoporus Betulinus mushroom. It’s packed with excellent properties that help to strengthen the immune system, promote better, overall health and a better quality of life..
- The TONICPET #4 natural product transports oxygen to all parts of the body, which supports the natural immune responses. TonicPet #4 helps with the results of PiptoPet in order to maintain the quality of life for your pet.
Who is this kit suitable for? - PiptoPet helps for pets parents who would like to support their pet's tumor(s);
- To promote better long-term overall health and quality of life, even up until the end of life.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
- This preparation is NOT suitable for pregnant females.
What is cancer? According to the American Cancer Society, cancer is "the general name given to a group of more than 100 diseases. Although there are many types of cancer, all cancer starts because abnormal cells grow out of control. Untreated cancer can cause serious illness or even death".
What are the possible signs of cancer in an animal? - Lumps;
- Abnormal odors;
- Abnormal waste;
- Unhealed wounds;
- Significant weight loss;
- Change in appetite;
- Coughing or difficulty breathing;
- Lethargy or depression;
- Changes in bowel or urinary habits.
What are the possible causes of cancer and tumor? Cancer is a "multifactorial" disease. Studies have shown that the development of this disease in animals can be related to lifestyle or triggered by genetic or environmental factors.
What are some types of cancer and tumor in pets?Different types of cancer are classified according to the system or organ in which the cancer cells initially multiply. Here is a list of the most common cancers and tumors in dogs and cats: skin cancer, bone cancer (osteosarcoma), liver cancer, bladder cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer, spleen cancer, pancreatic cancer, bowel cancer, oral (mouth) cancer, breast or mammary cancer, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, brain cancer, skin cancer (melanoma) mast cell tumor, fatty tumor (lipoma), hemangiosarcoma, lymphoma, squamous cell carcinoma, fibrosarcoma, and leukemia.
They have given us more years with our precious girl Ziggy
We are so grateful to be able to give our girl these products. While the cancer bumps are still there - the products are preventing it from getting bigger.
Didn’t effect lymphoma
Have been using the recommended products for lymphoma, but his cancer area continues to steadily grow. The vets did mention he has a rare case located in the soft tissue near the elbow. Was hoping it would go into remission.
We have sent you a private email with some more questions for you so we can grasp the full picture of what your pet is going through. With your help, we will be able to give you the best possible guidance to the results we know our remedies can provide. We look forward to working together some more towards your pet's optimal health!
My cat Sara that weighs less than 5 lbs!
Her breathing is much better now and she is relaxing outside as we speak. Thank you for your concern and help!!!
We will be ordering more of them for Sunny
Just wanted to share with everybody with how pleased I am with the use of the HomeoAnimal PiptoPet and Tonic Pet products for our dog, Sunny, who has mammary cancer. The people at the website and on the company were very helpful. Followed up. Seemed very caring. And we will be using other HomeoAnimal products for our other dogs who have other health issues.
I am very pleased with HomeoAnimal products and their service.
My little dog, Maggie May, has a non-cancerous fatty tumor and after a thorough consultation, they recommended PiptoPet and TonicPet. One is a spray and one is a tablet. And it’s very easy to give to her. And after a month, I’m starting to see results.