What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals with an undescended testicle(s)'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for testicular health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The TESTI-DROP natural product promotes the descent of the testes into the scrotum. It works to address common symptoms of an undescended testicle such as pain, fluid buildup, contraction and constriction of the testes and much more!
- The TONICPET #1 natural product supports tissue elasticity to facilitate the descent process and promotes healthy blood vessel walls.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product promotes normal growth and development of the testes.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Males (from 8 weeks old) where the process of descent of the testicle is not complete.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
- Since every pet is different, the success of this natural product depends on the severity and placement of the testicle. We've seen some great results from customers who have used the Undescended Testicle natural product, however, we cannot guarantee that surgery will not be necessary.
What is an undescended testicle? An undescended testicle is an abnormal position of the testis in animals, mainly in dogs. In the majority of cases, it concerns only one testicle.
What are the symptoms of an undescended testicle? In a puppy, the testicles are found in the abdomen and gradually move down into place between 6 and 10 weeks of age. It is possible for this movement to be incomplete or that one of the testicles remains in its original position.
What are the possible causes of undescended testes? The exact causes of undescended testes remain unknown, but a hereditary nature is strongly suspected.
Unfortunately so far absolutely no improvement. Disappointed because last time a friend and I used it, it worked.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you have not yet been able to reap the benefits of this excellent product. We would love to help you further. Please respond to the email we have sent so that we can see how best to help!
Worked like a CHARM!!
I have a singleton, sable Smooth Collie, that had two testicles when he was 8 weeks old, but, the 2nd one went missing at 3 1/2 months old and every time I looked for that 2nd, I could only find one and he would squeal and yelp. A good friend of mine recommended this product and to not even touch him for a while. He was on it for 3 weeks, not quite, and I just happened to be in a situation with him this morning, that I checked him out and I was SO shocked they were BOTH there, I had to check again to make sure!! I LOVE IT when something actually WORKS!!!! I highly recommend this treatment and I am so thrilled now, that I will be able to show this dog, the 6th generation of his line!! 💖💖
UNDESCENDED TESTICLE - ADVANCED KIT
did not work
We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you were expecting with our Testicle Undescended remedies.
In some cases, it may take up to 3-4 months to see some results.
Also, make sure you don't use essential oils on your pet or in your house, as essential oils may have the potential to cancel out the homeopathic remedy's effect.
Here are the dosages again we want to make sure you are giving:
Dosages: 1 spray of the TESTICLE remedy a day until the testicle drops
2 pellets of each Tonicpet 2 times a day until the bottles are finished
We are always available for free consultations at any time to see with you in more details any possible reasons that you are not seeing results.
If you should have any more questions or concerns along the treatment process, please be sure to contact us again any time.
Response to your email
No, no results yet. The testicle has not descended into the scrotum. The puppy is 4 months old and I am afraid because after 6 months it will no longer descend at all.