Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support colon and digestive health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to rebalance intestinal flora and promote proper elimination!
- Facilitates passage through the intestines - Promotes normal elimination - Hydrates the intestines - Supports liver function and intestinal digestion - Rebalances the intestinal flora
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for animals to promote colon health. This kit consists of our LAXAPET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #11, TONICPET #1, TONICPET #5, TONICPET #8 and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
LAXAPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30 ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
You have given my cats Felix and Fyona their 10th life!!! They are healthy now thanks for your cystitis remedy. Felix going strong at 15 - no need for antibiotics that make him so sick!!! Fyona going strong at 17. I tell everyone with pets about your products. I know you have extended their life and I thank you in their names and mine. Your staff is amazing calling to check on us to make sure everything is working well. Soft stool was the first one I tried on my body Felix and he no longer has a problem going #2. I had to take him to the ER twice in the past!!!! No more.
Highly recommend this to have on hand.
This remedy has been a staple for my kittie's occasional bouts with dry stools. Highly recommend this to have on hand.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote colon health'? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit to promote colon health. Here's why:
- The LAXAPET natural product promotes normal elimination and colon health.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product accelerates the work of other products by increasing the oxygenation of the blood.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product hydrates the intestines to support the passage of stools through the intestines.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product supports liver functions for better digestion and elimination.
- The TONICPET #1 natural product supports the quality of the intestinal tissues.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes good circulation and functioning of all intestinal systems.
- The TONICPET #8 natural product promotes colon comfort.
- The PROBIOPET natural product exceptionally supports the immune system and rebalances intestinal flora.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for colon health in order to ensure better overall health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is constipation? Constipation is the inability to defecate normally and regularly.
What are the symptoms of constipation? - Dry, hard and small stools;
- Pain during defecation;
- Inability to defecate;
- Abdominal discomfort;
- Weight loss;
- Loss of appetite.
What are the possible causes of constipation? - Swallowed objects (dry bones, rocks, pieces of toys, etc.);
- Lack of exercise;
- Lack of fiber in the diet;
- Mass or tumor near the rectum or anus;
- Medicinal side effect;
- Neuromuscular or neurological disorders.