- Give it whole or mix with water or food. - 60 vegetable capsules per bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
CAUTION: Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a vet prior to use if your pet is taking blood pressure meds, nitroglycering or antibiotics, or has diabetes. Giving this with other drugs or supplements with sedative properties is not recommended. Hypersensitivity is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Unfortunately I have not been able to give her the vitamin…even mixed with her favorite food. I tried mixing it in water and giving it via a syringe, but she drooled and spat. So, I have unfortunately stopped trying! On the other hand, I have managed to give her the ProbioPet and everything is going well! Do you have any other ideas for how to administer it? It's a cat, so it’s more difficult than a dog that would swallow it almost whole!
What is PET MULTI? This daily multivitamin is especially formulated to support internal functions and promote better health and energy overall. The vitamins and minerals in PET MULTI have antioxidant properties and work to replenish the nutrients needed to regenerate cells. Namely, this VERSATILE supplement supports the Krebs Cycle, which is how cells provide energy for every bodily function. Disorders of this process can lead to a host of health problems including metabolic disturbances and chronic issues.
By assisting with the Krebs Cycle, PET MULTI supports healthy organ function, helps regulate the metabolism, and protects neurotransmitters in the brain.
What are the vitamins in the PET MULTI? B1:
- Essential for 5 enzymes involved in metabolic functions
- Converts glucose into energy.
- Vital role in nerve function
- Found in the liver, heart, and kidneys
- Involved in the composition of various enzymes
- Promotes the degradation or synthesis of - carbohydrates, fatty acids, amino acid
- Promotes the detoxification of toxic substances
- Mainly used for the synthesis of lipids to enter the Krebs Cycle
- Co-factor in more than 70 enzymatic reactions
- Important role in protein, lipid metabolism, skin nutrition
- Supports healthy thyroid and adrenal function
- Supports the health of hair, skin, and nails
B9- Folic acid:
- Assists with the natural production of red blood cells
- Facilitates the use of iron in the body
- Regulates amino acids in the blood
- Supports the nervous system
- Help avoid pernicious anemia
- Facilitates the natural production of red blood cells
- Excellent in the development of bone tissue
- Stimulates resistance to infections
- Essential for the functioning of the endocrine glands
- Supports the progression of pregnancy
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
- Coenzyme in the Krebs Cycle
- Protective effect on ionizing radiation and electromagnetic fields
- Powerful antioxidant
- Increases cell regeneration capacity as well as elasticity
- Restores the general state of the body
- Counteracts physical or mental lethargy
- One of the most well-known antioxidants,
- Supports blood flow to the brain
- Vital in the respiratory chain in the mitochondria.
- Protects heart functions
- Increases virility
- Increases blood flow
- Increases the cerebral microcirculation
NAC / N-Acetylcysteine:
- Promotes liver detox
- Supports detox for heavy metals
- Increases the effects of insulin,
- Ideal in cases of diabetes, hypoglycemia
- Great in the treatment of anemia
- Supports the immune system and thyroid regulation
- Regulates cellular processes
- Helps calms acute or chronic stress
- Supports and protects cardiovascular function
- Decrease inflammation
- Protects against anemia
Who is this natural product suitable for? - Animals starting to suffer from less-than-optimal health. This supplement also helps maintain a healthy balance.
- NOT suitable for pregnant or nursing pets
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).