Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support healthy eye tissues. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote overall eye health and comfort!
***SILVERPET included in this kit is currently on MEGA-sale! While the label might suggest it's expiring in January, we're here to unveil a remarkable truth. This exceptional product remains in its prime for several more years. Though the concentration may gradually decrease, it will still remain ready to amaze and uplift your pet's life. Hurry, this exclusive offer won't last long!!
- Promotes healthy tissues of the eye - Purifies the blood - Supports eye comfort - Strengthens the tissues of the eye - Increases the immune responses
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for animals to Support Healthy Eye tissues This kit consists of the CLEAREYE, TONICPET #3, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #1, TONICPET #5 and SILVERPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
CLEAREYE natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #1, #3, #4, #5 & #7 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Given until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
Topical administration: - Apply directly to the affected area by spraying on the skin or applying with a cotton swab moistened with SILVERPET. - 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms disappear in less than a week.
Oral administration: - Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Shake well before use.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Congratulations on your remedies and your site. It's a shame we do not have the same evolution in animal health care here in France!
#1, TONICPET #5 and SILVERPET products. What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Healthy Eye tissues'? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit to promote healthy eyes for pets. Here's why:
- The CLEAREYE homeopathic natural product is the IDEAL remedy to address your pet’s swollen, infected, painful, red, teary or watery eyes.
- The TONICPET #3 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that purifies the blood.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes eye comfort and immune responses.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product promotes healthy oxygen circulation into the deeper layers of the eye tissues.
- The TONICPET #1 natural product is an excellent complement to help promote strong and healthy tissues of the eye.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes healthy circulation and function of the eyes.
- SILVERPET, the colloidal silver-based natural product promotes healthy eyes and strengthens the immune system. It can be administered directly in the eyes to target bacteria and infection.
Who is this kitt suitable for? - Animals needing more support for eye health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is conjunctivitis? Conjunctivitis (also known as pink eye or eye infection) presents as swelling and redness of the conjunctiva. It is often characterized by eye discharge.
What are the symptoms of conjunctivitis? The following symptoms may apply to one or both eyes.
- Sensation of burning, scratching or abrasion;
- Secretions that sometimes form a crust during the night;
- Redness of the eye;
- Tearing/watering of the eyes.
What are the possible causes of conjunctivitis? - Bacterial (most common form, spreads by contact between humans and animals);