Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall upper respiratory health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote your dog's upper respiratory tract and promote better overall health.
***SILVERPET included in this kit is currently on MEGA-sale! While the label might suggest it's expiring in January, we're here to unveil a remarkable truth. This exceptional product remains in its prime for several more years. Though the concentration may gradually decrease, it will still remain ready to amaze and uplift your pet's life. Hurry, this exclusive offer won't last long!!
- Supports breathing capacity - Maintains oxygen supply to the bronchi and lungs - Supports the immune system
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health This kit consists of our KC-PET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #5, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #8, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #11, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
KC-PET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 300 doses. - Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult with us if your pet experiences hypersensitivity (a dosage adjustment may be needed in such cases).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health'? This is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST HELPFUL kit for supporting upper respiratory tract health. Here's why:
- The KC-PET natural product works from the inside out to support breathing capacity by strengthening the immune system of your pet. It works in cases of dry, painful cough, irritation or dryness of the trachea, dry and incessant cough that is worse in the evening or at night and so much more! This is the ULTIMATE remedy to have on hand to get to the root of a contagious, dry cough with nasal discharge. Its active ingredients help support your dog's upper respiratory tract health thereby promoting comfort and relief!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product acts as a fortifier and increases the supply of oxygen to the bronchi, and combined with other products can provide your pet with better support.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes good circulation and functioning of all body systems. It helps decongest the airways for comfortable breathing.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product acts as a fortifier, deeply cleansing the blood of toxins accumulated in the body and increasing the supply of oxygen to the lungs.
- The TONICPET #8 natural product supports nerve and muscle health of the respiratory tract.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product promotes proper hydration of the body. Helps promote a healthy red blood cell count. It supports the taste and smell senses.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product promotes healthy liver function and digestive tract. Helps rebalance water levels.
- The colloidal silver-based natural product, SILVERPET, greatly strengthens the immune system and promotes overall good health.
- The PROBIOPET natural product is an active formula that ensures your pet optimal immune health.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing more support for upper respiratory tract health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is kennel cough? Kennel cough, also known as Bordetella or tracheobronchitis, is a highly contagious and common upper respiratory infection, mainly common in dogs. This type of bronchitis affects the tubes of the larynx, trachea and bronchi.
What are the symptoms of kennel cough? - Dry cough;
- Aqueous nasal discharge;
- Night cough.
What are the possible causes of kennel cough? Dogs can be infected by inhalation of bacterial or viral particles and by contact with other contaminated dogs or surfaces.