There products are unbelievable been using the products for close to a year know amazing results but please make sure you catch whatever health issue your pet may be having that way when you call in and speak to one of the amazimg team members the natural/homeopathic they do recommend will help you your loved one out the key is to catch things at the start instead at the end so if your pet is having any type of health issue the best call will be to [****]
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Joint Health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete joint health, this kit of four EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The JOINT & HIP SUPPORT natural product is ideal for cases of hip pain, chronic rheumatic pain in the joints and tendons, stiffness, swelling or tenderness in painful joints, muscle atrophy, and even joint pain caused by damp or cold weather!!
- The TONICPET #1 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that helps support the bones, injured muscles, ligaments and joints. It maintains the suppleness and elasticity of body tissues.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports and nourishes the tendons, ligaments and joints and helps with mineralization.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product supports the body's natural immune response. Promotes healthy oxygen circulation throughout the body for added joint comfort.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing more support for joint and hip health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is JOINT PAIN? Injuries, or simply the degeneration of the joints, cause pain on exertion or even at rest and can affect all parts of the joint structure, i.e. the bone, muscles, ligaments, tendons and other joint tissues. Often, some or all parts of the joint are affected and inflamed.
What are the symptoms of JOINT PAIN? - Stiffness or limitation of movement of the joint due to pain;
- Swelling of the joint;
- Loss of function of the joint.
What are the possible causes of JOINT PAIN? - Injuries;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;