Stage 4 chronic kidney failure is under control now!!
My pet was diagnosed with kidney failure which shifted from stage 3 when we initially detected it through blood test to stage four within 2 months. Lots of vomiting, clinical appointments, iv drips and medication were faced by her and the doctor lost hope on her. But after the administration of the kidney failure kit,her condition improvised drastically. She's eating well now, being more alert, no much urea smell from her mouth and more active. I would definitely recommend this product to all pet owners whom requires support for their furry kid with CKD!!
The results were excellent!
Last November, I took my cat, Lucy, to the veterinarian for a complete blood workup since I noticed she was losing quite a bit of weight. The blood test proved that she was in kidney failure. Desperate to find something that might help my cat, I stumbled upon their website, and their product "Kidney Failure." Based on the promising reviews, along with the excellent recommendations from their wonderful staff, I ordered the Kidney Failure - Advanced Kit. After using the products, I had another blood test performed last week to determine if the products were working. Last night, I received a phone call from the veterinarian with the results of the blood test. The results were excellent! My cat's creatine levels drop from 6.3 to a little over 3, and another criterion also dropped. The veterinarian was very pleased with Lucy's improvement, and so was I, and I am grateful for the products. Thank you, Homeo Animal, for giving me additional years with Lucy!
Pleasantly surprised at your services!
Kidney failure in a 15-year-old cat
A bit complicated to give because I have 3 cats, but she seems to be going better and is gaining weight. So the remedy is effective! Thank you for asking.
My young Birman cat, suspected of probably having kidney failure during confinement
Your treatment seems to be working. The vet thinks that ultimately my cat would probably not have had a problem with kidney failure as the test results (blood test) are excellent. I have to do an ultrasound soon to make sure everything is okay. I am continuing your treatment. Thank you again :) Of course my cat has been on semintra for a month, that must play a role as well. I am rather convinced :D
See you soon. It's great, she’s in great shape! I am watching closely and will keep you informed :)
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Kidney Health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for kidney health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The KIDNEY SUPPORT natural product works for the proper functioning of the kidneys. It is GREAT to have on hand in cases of inflammation of the kidneys, frequent urination, bladder and lower back pain, scanty and dark urine, renal congestion and so much more!!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product helps optimize the work of other products by carrying more oxygen to all parts of the body.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product promotes the proper functioning of the liver by helping toxin drainage, which in turn supports the proper functioning of the kidneys.
*NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before or while using this kit. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the products to support the kidneys as well as possible.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing kidney support, and to maintain good overall health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is kidney failure? The kidneys are used to detoxify the blood by filtering waste (toxins) produced by the body, maintain the balance of water and electrolytes, produce hormones, regulate blood pressure and vitamin D and to help create red blood cells.
Kidney disease can occur in two forms: chronic kidney failure and acute kidney failure.
Chronic kidney failure is the result of a slow and insidious process that occurs over the course of months or even years. The symptoms do not necessarily arouse suspicion at the beginning, which means that when the disease is diagnosed, the animal’s kidneys are already not doing a large part of their job. Chronic kidney disease is unfortunately irreversible for this reason.
Acute kidney failure occurs suddenly and may be related to severe dehydration, urinary obstruction, ingestion of a toxic substance or a bacterial infection, for example. The symptoms are therefore circumstantial and sudden.
Most acute kidney damage can be treated if you act quickly and should be considered as an emergency.
It is possible that acute kidney diseases can damage the kidneys in the long term if they are not treated quickly enough, or if the kidney damage is unfortunately too severe.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure? - blood in the urine;
- general weakness;
- increase in urination (even at night);
- excessive thirst;
- bad breath;
- ulcers in the mouth;
- low mobility;
- hunched posture;
- muscular weakness;
- loss of balance;
- paws or other parts of the body that are swollen due to water retention;
- blood in the eyes;
- retinal detachments;
- anemia (decreased red blood cell natural production);
- change in the size of the kidneys;
- endocrine disorders.
What are the possible causes of kidney failure? Chronic kidney failure:
- degeneration of renal tissue due to age;
- congenital malformation (in younger dogs);
- consequence of untreated or poorly treated kidney infection;
- kidney damage;
- recurrent urinary tract infections;
- kidney malformation;
Acute kidney failure:
- poor blood circulation to the kidneys due to severe bleeding;
- severe dehydration;
- heart failure;
- major damage to the kidney;
- fungal, viral or bacterial infections;
poisoning by certain toxic substances (anti-freeze, drugs, repellents, poisonous plants, etc.);
urinary blockage (stones in the bladder or urethra);
- consequences of surgery or a disease that is already present (due to decreased blood flow to the kidneys).