The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for sinus and respiratory health over the long term.
- Supports the immune system - Helps keep the nasal system healthy - Increases the supply of oxygen in the airways
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to promote sinus health This kit consists of our SINUPET, SILVERPET, TONICPET #4 and TONICPET #5 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
SINUPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
SILVERPET natural product: - 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 300 doses. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4 & #5 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
The recommended line of products has done wonders for our dog Charley! He has suffered with chronic rhinitis for 4 years now and nothing the vet prescribed relieved his symptoms like this line of products has!
Very satisfied with the products purchased, and the quality is 100%.
Product is working really well for my 16 year old kitty.
Product is working really well for my 16 year old kitty. She's had chronic nasal congestion for years and her vet could only offer exploratory surgery. Due to her age I decided not to put her through surgery and was hoping to just help her breath a bit better. Nasal discharge is gone and her breathing has improved in just a couple of weeks!
Thanks to your good advice
My beloved cat was in bad shape (depression cold ....). Thanks to your good advice I ordered these remedies: Sinusitis Custom remedy Anti-inflammatory.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote sinus health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for sinus health, this kit of four EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The SINUPET natural product works from the inside out to reduce sinus pain, excessive green mucus, chronic sinus infections, large nasal polyps, irritated nostrils and so much more!! It is the ideal companion to have on hand as you care for your pet’s respiratory health!
- The SILVERPET natural product is a colloidal silver-based product that helps support the immune system and promotes good respiratory health in cases of infection.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product increases the supply of oxygen to the respiratory tract, which promotes more comfortable breathing.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product supports better circulation to reduce inflammation in the tissues of the sinuses.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing support for sinus health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is sinusitis? Sinusitis refers to the inflammation of the mucous membranes that cover the inside of the sinus. Each sinus communicates with the nasal fossae through small openings through which the mucus flows into the sinuses. If a virus or bacterium spreads in the sinuses, the mucous membrane becomes irritated and swells, obstructing the sinuses: the mucus does not drain sufficiently and the microbes multiply.
What are the symptoms of sinusitis? - Sneezing;
- Nasal discharge (clear, yellow or green);
- Loss of appetite;
- Blocked nose and mouth breathing;
What are the possible causes of sinusitis? - Parasites;
- Fungal, viral or bacterial infections;
- Tooth root abscesses;
- Neoplasia (abnormal tissue growth);
- Congenital abnormalities;
- Foreign bodies.