The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for your animal's skin over the long term.
- Supports a healthy immune system - Helps with Dust mite reactions
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Support animals dealing with Dust Mite Reactions This kit consists of our DUST MITES and PROBIOPET products.*
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
DUST MITES natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support animals dealing with Dust Mite Reactions'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for immune health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The DUST MITES ALLERGY natural product focuses on the root of a dust mite allergy to work on reducing symptoms such as violent sneezing, spasmodic cough, itching spots, sunken eyes, bleeding from the nose, watery and tearing eyes and so much more!!
- The PROBIOPET natural product supports a healthy immune system.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this regimen. This helps rid the body of excess toxins.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for skin health while having allergic reactions to dust mites.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is a dust mite? Dust mites are small microscopic living creatures that live on the skin and favor warm, moist environments such as beds, carpets, furniture and clothing.
What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction to dust mites? - Itching;
- Frequent scratching and licking;
- Hair loss;
- Red spots on the skin;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Discharge from the eyes and nose;
What are the possible causes of an allergic reaction to dust mites? Dust mites usually cause skin reactions after inhalation. Mites feed on dead human and animal skin cells. It is the protein in their feces that causes the allergic reactions.