Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to help young males develop properly. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote the descent of the testis into the scrotum.
- Promotes the descent of the testicle into the scrotum - Supports tissue elasticity to facilitate the descent process - Promotes normal growth and development - Helps maintain healthy circulation of oxygen to the tissues
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Undescended Testes This kit consists of our TESTI-DROP, TONICPET #1, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #4 and TONICPET #12 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
TESTI-DROP natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Once the testicle has dropped into place, keep giving 1 spray a day for one more week before stopping the natural product. - 30ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #1, #2, #4 & #12 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
He seemed to love it. It took almost two months. I started when he was 4 months old and only one had descended. It was important to me as he is to be a stud dog. I paid quite a bit for him. His sire is a national specialty winner. I bred his mother who is almost a champion. They are Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers. I’ve used homeopathic remedies for a long time and believe in them but never for undescended testicles before.
Undescended Testicle Optimal Kit
This product has not worked at all for my Papillon. I have followed the directions and there has been zero positive results.
Thank you for your review and we are sorry that our remedies were not able to move the testicle down. Sadly in some cases the situation is beyond what natural remedies could do. Some cases only surgery can fix. However, we do have a great return policy for situations like this you have a full year you can take advantage of. We are here to assist you should you ever need.
the testicle is now down 95 percent of the time, (it only disappear when he run fast off leash) so I have high hopes that it will be ok. I definitely belive both "remedies" have worked it in the right direction and helped this good outcome! Thank you!
I’m sad to report nothing happened but yo-yoing. It was a hopeful try though to help my baby.
Thank you for your review! We have sent you a private email to help find the solution to the yo-yoing and help the testicle stay down. We hope that with a few tweeks, we can find the perfect balance for the final results.
Did not work, would love to pick no star rating
I was going to order just the spray, but was talked into ordering the optimal kit and was told I have nothing to lose because I have a year for my 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. The formula did nothing. I inquired about a refund and was told their generous return policy prohibited a refund of my funds, however, I can pay to have the bottles shipped back for a credit. I regret being talked into purchasing the additional tablets; which by the way two bottles had differing amounts from the other two.
We are very sorry to hear that you have not seen the desired results with our remedies. When we help our clients with our free consultations, we make sure that no avenue of the issue is left untouched to give the best chances of amazing results. That is why the added tonics were recommended.
However, in some cases, as mentioned to you in our previous communications, no medical practitioner can claim 100% guarantees. As stipulated on the Undescended testicle kit webpage: 'Since every pet is different, the success of this kit depends on the severity and placement of the undescended testicle. We've seen some great results from customers who have used the Undescended Testicle remedy, however we cannot guarantee that surgery will not be necessary. Still, we feel that this natural remedy is worth trying as a first step in treatment, since it could help you avoid a more invasive procedure.'
As posted on our website and also mentioned to you our 1-year satisfaction guarantee gives you a full year from the date of purchase to process a return request.
If you need help processing your return request online, please be sure to let us know.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Undescended Testes'? This kit is THE MOST COMPLETE to help animals with undescended testes and its causes. Here's why:
- The TESTI-DROP natural product promotes the descent of the testes into the scrotum. It works to address common symptoms of an undescended testicle such as pain, fluid buildup, contraction and constriction of the testes and much more!
- The TONICPET #1 natural product supports tissue elasticity to facilitate the descent process and promotes healthy blood vessel walls.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product promotes normal growth and development of the testes.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product supports the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body for optimal results.
- The TONICPET #12 natural product supports the process of sliding down and descent of the testes.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Males (from 8 weeks old) where the process of descent of the testicle is not complete.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
- Since every pet is different, the success of this natural product depends on the severity and placement of the testicle. We've seen some great results from customers who have used the Undescended Testicle natural product, however, we cannot guarantee that surgery will not be necessary.
What is an undescended testicle? An undescended testicle is an abnormal position of the testis in animals, mainly in dogs. In the majority of cases, it concerns only one testicle.
What are the symptoms of an undescended testicle? In a puppy, the testicles are found in the abdomen and gradually move down into place between 6 and 10 weeks of age. It is possible for this movement to be incomplete or that one of the testicles remains in its original position.
What are the possible causes of undescended testes? The exact causes of undescended testes remain unknown, but a hereditary nature is strongly suspected.