WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote a healthy immune response when dealing with tumors and an unhealthy cell count!
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports your pet fighting tumors and unhealthy cells
- Maintains better long-term overall health and quality of life.
- Promotes healthy oxygenation of the blood
- Helps support ganglion health
- Maintains healthy acidity levels of the body
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Help Support your pet fighting tumors or unhealthy cells
This kit consists of our PIPTOPET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #5, TONICPET #7 and TONICPET #10 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
PIPTOPET natural product:
- Less than 5 lbs (2 kg): 1 spray, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 5-10 lbs (2-4.5 kg): 2 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 10-20 lbs (4.5-9 kg): 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 20-50 lbs (9-23 kg): 4 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 50-80 lbs (23-36 kg): 5 sprays morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- More than 80 lbs (more than 36kg): 6 sprays morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- To maintain good health: 1 spray in the morning, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Shake well before use.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- Provides approximately 300 doses.
TONICPET #4, #5, #7 & #10 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
Please allow several weeks after starting the natural product to fully measure the benefits.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
PIPTOPET natural product: Active ingredient: Fomitopsis betulina MT. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alc. 50%, Purified Water
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #5 natural product: Active ingredient: Kali muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #7 natural product: Active ingredient: Kali sulfuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #10 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum phosphoric 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
We are very happy your products are available, and easily saw/see improvements for Buttercup. Piptopet Two sprays in morning, and two sprays in evening. We've had wonderful success using Zumalka products to offset and improve Buttercup's health while fighting an aggressive abdominal tumor. Thank you! Thank you!
Absolutely a great product
We are huge fans of Zumalka, you have helped our kitty Andy in numerous ways. He has been on Piptopet for a long time now, and the last time we saw his oncologist, she said "I must have made a mistake with my diagnosis". The lesions in his lungs have not grown in a year and a half and he has good labs. He doesn't have cancer any more, and we're incredibly glad.
Our girl Ziggy (border-collie mix) had a sarcoma - it ruptured in August. In November it slowly started diasappearing - it is now gone - YAY!! We've been using Maitake, Piptopet, Tonicpet #4 and Cancer (the one you discontinued) since 2021.
We started giving our dog, Snow, Piptopet Optimal and WBC+ just last month. And we're amazed with how energetic and perky she's become now. Snow's even playing football with us these days, too. Thank you very much, Zumalka!
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Help Support your pet fighting tumors or unhealthy cells'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is cancer?
What are the possible signs of cancer in an animal?
What are the possible causes of cancer and tumor?
What are some types of cancer and tumor in pets?