I purchased both the Cough and Heart homeopathic formulas and they both seem to be working great. I was purchasing a homeopathic formula from PetWellbeing (young at heart) but they were out of the formula for a long time which forced me to seek a replacement. It was a blessing in disguise. Thumbs up!
I am happy and my best friend is happier too!
My chihuahua dog is 16 or 17 yrs and has beginning stages of congestive heart failure he was coughing many times a day & the cough remedy has improved his coughing down to 1 - 3 times a day. He is doing well on the remedy and back to taking his walks (which he was unable to do prior to treatment) so I am happy and my best friend is happier too!
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Breathing Health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for cough relief, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The COUGH RELIEF natural product quickly relieves coughing and supports your pet's breathing capacity and health! It is formulated to address spasmodic, hacking coughs, wheezing, difficulty breathing and a variety of other respiratory issues your pet might be experiencing!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a fortifier that increases the supply of oxygen to the bronchi.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product is a fortifier that promotes good circulation and functioning of all body systems.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that deeply cleanses the blood of toxins accumulated in the body and increases the supply of oxygen to the lungs.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for their breathing capacity.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is a cough? A cough is a reflexive act (sometimes voluntary), most often noisy and triggered by irritation of the respiratory tract.
What are the different types of cough? - Wet cough followed by expectorations (expulsions from the mouth of substances that block the respiratory tract);
- Dry cough;
- Acute cough (spanning a relatively short period of time);
- Chronic cough (over a relatively long period).
What are the possible causes of a cough? The coughing process consists of effectively expelling mucus (balls of phlegm and destroyed cell clusters) located on the surface of the mucous membranes (surface coating and protection of the hollow organs that come into contact with the air). This mucus is susceptible to being deposited at any point of the respiratory system: pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, or lungs.