WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall intestinal health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy digestion and balance acidity levels in the body!
- Helps support your pet's intestinal and colon health
- Maintains a healthy intestinal mucosa
- Rebalances intestinal hydration
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Supports biliary functions
- Maintains a healthy intestinal flora
Optimal kit to Promote Intestinal Health
This kit consists of our GASSYPET, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #10, TONICPET #11, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
GASSYPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop using when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #2, #4, #7, #9, & #10 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed.
- Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- Provides approximately 300 doses.
- Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open and mixed with food or water.
- 120 capsules per bottle.
- Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics.
- Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition.
- This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
GASSYPET natural product: Active ingredients: Robinia 30k, Carbo Vegetabilis 30k, Argentum Nitricum 30k, Lycopodium 30k, China 30k, Anacardium 30k, Antimonium Crudum 30k, Belladonna 30k, Colocynthis 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
TONICPET #2 natural product: Active ingredient: Calcarea phosphorica 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #7 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #9 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #10 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #11 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
SILVERPET natural product: Active ingredient: Colloidal silver 30 Ppm. Inactive ingredient: Purified water.
PROBIOPET natural product: Active ingredients: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria. Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, Dipotassium phosphate, Inulin, Lecithin, Magnisium stearate, Maltodextrin, Monobasic postassium phosphate, Saccharose, Saccharomyces cerevisiea extract.
What is the 'optimal kit to promote intestinal health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is FLATULENCE?
What are the symptoms of FLATULENCE?
What are the possible causes of FLATULENCE?