Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall upper respiratory health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote a healthy respiratory and immune system!
- Supports respiratory health - Increases oxygen supply in the airways - Promotes comfort and well-being - Strengthens the immune system
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Support Respiratory Health This kit consists of our BREATHE-EZ (Yellow), TONICPET #4, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #5, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
BREATHE-EZ (Yellow) natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #5, #7 & #9 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Respiratory Health'? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit to support Respiratory health. Here's why:
- The BREATHE-EZ (YELLOW) natural product specially designed to help support respiratory health in animals (most often in cats). It is usually possible to know if your pet is fighting the virus by looking at the color of its nose or the ocular secretions (yellow or green). In these cases, BREATHE-EZ (YELLOW) works in cases of greenish-yellow secretions, sneezing, pain and obstruction in the nostrils, irritated nostrils and a wide variety of similar issues!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product helps increase the oxygen supply to the respiratory tract which supports breathing.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that deeply cleanses the blood of toxins accumulated in the body and increases the supply of oxygen to the respiratory system
- The TONICPET #9 natural product maintains the proper hydration of the body to help avoid dehydration.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes good circulation and functioning of all body systems. It is especially good to target nasal congestion.
- The colloidal silver-based natural product SILVERPET promotes a healthy immune system. It can be used in addition to other products for bacteria and infections.
The PROBIOPET natural product supports optimal immune health for your pet, which will promote its overall health.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing advanced support for respiratory health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is coryza? Often referred to as cat flu (although other animals may occasionally have the same symptoms), coryza is also called Upper respiratory tract infection (URI). It is a common and highly contagious disease in unvaccinated cats of all ages. Although it is generally not dangerous for healthy adult cats, it can be particularly dangerous for the younger ones. The two viruses associated with cat flu are Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1) and Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
What are the symptoms of coryza? - Sneezing;
- Nasal discharge (yellow/green) (or light/transparent in color – SEE BREATHE-EZ (Clear) Optimal kit);
- Discharge from the eyes;
- Breathing through the mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
What are the possible causes of coryza? Cat flu spreads through sneezing or coughing which projects tiny droplets. The virus is transmitted from cat to cat through contact. Infected cats must be isolated from others. The virus is not transmissible from cats to humans.
The infection has completely disappeared. I received my package fairly quickly, but I think that maybe I reacted a little too late. It was for a wild cat who came to my window. It seems to me that one of its pupils no longer reacts to light and has a veil on the cornea.
Thank you, thank you for the advice and the speed of sending it despite the lockdown.