I replied earlier but failed to express how incredibly pleased and grateful I am with the results so far. I was pleasantly surprised with the pain relief I noticed in Achilles after a relatively short time on the first detox and when I put him on the other things he continued to thrive.
I had been disappointed by the corneal ulcer treatment and heart murmur as well because neither had improved. However, the corneal ulcer has greatly improved recently. Achilles has seen many veterinarians regarding it and not one has recognized it as a corneal ulcer although a vet technician identified it as one recently when removing his stitches from the dog bite. I am so grateful that your staff at HomeoAnimal properly diagnosed and treated him immediately with just a short description from me. I am hopeful now that we will see some results with the heart murmur. Thank you for everything so far!!!
I am very happy
I am very happy with the outcome of using the eye ulcer kit and the piptopet
I am very impressed with the results
I am writing in regards to Maddie. I am very impressed with the results with using the treatment for the ulcer. She seems to be getting better. Her Vet saw Her on Saturday and was very impressed with the results. He would like me to continue. I would very much like to Thank You for your help and guidance.
chronic corneal abrasion has healed
My 10 year old min Schnauzer’s chronic corneal abrasion has healed and I see some improvement in the subsequent cataract.
Cornea Optimal Kit
Thank you for the Cornea Ulcer remedy. My Scottish Terrier's eye cleared up after three days on the Cornea Optimal Kit.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to promote cornea health'? This is THE MOST COMPLETE kit for pets to promote cornea health. Here's why:
- The CORNEAL CARE natural product WORKS to promote better cornea and overall eye health. An injury to the cornea can cause far-reaching effects. That’s why this EFFECTIVE remedy works in a number of cases such as red, sore eyes, congestive corneal condition, ulceration of the cornea and similar issues!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product optimizes the results of other products by supporting oxygenation to all parts of the body.
- The TONICPET #12 natural product is recommended to maintain eye health and eliminates foreign bodies that may be lodged in the eye.
- The SILVERPET natural product can be used in addition to other products and helps support the immune system and target bacteria or infections.
- The TONICPET #3 natural product is useful to purify the blood and eye tissues.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product is helpful to promote healthy tissues of the eye.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for eye health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is a corneal ulcer? Corneal ulcer is a very common condition in cats and dogs. It is an injury to the surface of the eye that occurs most often as a result of trauma (scratch, tree limb, foreign bodies, etc.).
What are the symptoms of a corneal ulcer? - Conjunctival redness;
- Pain (exacerbated by light);
- Mucus or pus;
- Eyelid spasm.
What are the possible causes of a corneal ulcer? - Trauma or injury;
- Infection (bacterial, viral or fungal);
- Exposure to a foreign body;
- Degenerative disease.