WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support to help maintain a regular and steady heartbeat.
- Maintains a regular heartbeat
- Promotes proper circulation of blood to the heart
- Helps maintain an optimal supply of oxygen to the heart
- Restores energy to the tired heart muscle
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for animals to help maintain good heart health
This kit consists of our HEARTBEATPET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #6 and TONICPET #8 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
HEARTBEATPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop using when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #6 & #8 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
HEARTBEATPET natural product: Active ingredients: Bothrops 30k, Cactus Grandiflorus 30k, Lycopus Virginicus 30k, Naja 30k, Glonoinum 30k, Digitalis 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #6 natural product: Active ingredient: Kali phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #8 natural product: Active ingredient: Magnesia phosphorica 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and NaturalKit to help maintain good heart health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is arrhythmia?
What are the symptoms of arrhythmia?
What are the possible causes of arrhythmia?