I see some changes; my dog is calmer and less stressed. He was always so stressed as soon as he got outside of his comfort zone. The thing that I was a little disappointed with was that I learned afterwards that he couldn't take it on a regular basis or over the long term 😩
I received Silverpet after purchasing Anxiety for my cat. Even though he is old, we felt that the confinement linked to the current situation had stressed him out (no more people at home all the time).
We saw an improvement, so we continued with Silverpet and we feel that it does him some good.
We are happy and all the more so with a herbal remedy.
We favor this kind of remedy and encourage pet owners when possible to use herbal remedies.
Optimal satisfaction for all the products purchased for all different animals.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to support the nervous system'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for nerve health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The CALMPET natural product helps maintain the balance of the nervous system and improve the social behavior of your pet. The different natural homeopathic ingredients work in synergy to promote an overall sense of serene well-being. CALMPET works in cases of tremors, fear, nervousness, hypersensitivity to noises, apprehension and so much more!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product supports the body's natural immune response. Promotes healthy oxygen circulation throughout the body.
- The TONICPET #6 natural product is a powerful tonic that nourishes the nerve cells so that the nervous system regains a better equilibrium.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals that need extra support for emotional health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is anxiety? Anxiety is an emotion, perceived as unpleasant, that corresponds to the more-or-less conscious expectation of danger. We talk about anxiety disorders when it becomes excessive and pathological. Animals suffering from anxiety disorders are overwhelmed by a feeling of discomfort or fear that is accompanied by physical or psychological symptoms. Anxiety becomes a problem when it does not disappear when the worrying situation returns to normal, when it causes a notable level of distress, or appears without reason.
What are the symptoms of anxiety? - Fearful or violent behavior;
- Pacing back and forth;
- Drawn-out features;
- Tongue on the nose;
- Excessive licking;
- Accelerated rhythm of breathing;
- Diarrhea or vomiting;
- Apathetic behavior;
- Excessive drooling.
What are the possible causes of anxiety? - Displacement and new environments are often a source of anxiety for our pets;
- Handling that requires restrictions in the animal’s movement;
- Contact with some unfamiliar people (most of the time men or children);
- Contact with other animals, whether or not of the same species;
- Separation from an important person;
- Certain noises, movements or unknown objects.