Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall skin health during flea season. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy skin and comfort after flea bites!
***SILVERPET included in this kit is currently on MEGA-sale! While the label might suggest it's expiring in January, we're here to unveil a remarkable truth. This exceptional product remains in its prime for several more years. Though the concentration may gradually decrease, it will still remain ready to amaze and uplift your pet's life. Hurry, this exclusive offer won't last long!!
- Promotes healthy and comfortable skin after bites - Supports the immune response - Promotes tissue oxygenation
Optimal kit to promote skin health during flea season. This kit consists of the FLEA-DERM, SILVERPET and TONICPET #4 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
FLEA-DERM natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
SILVERPET natural product:
Topical administration: - Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab soaked with SILVERPET. - 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms disappear in less than a week. - 50ml spray bottle.
Oral administration: - Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Given until the bottle is empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the optimal kit to promote skin health during flea season? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit for helping during flea season. Here's why:
- The FLEA-DERM natural product is specifically designed to promote calm and healthy skin especially when your pet needs it most. It works effectively to relieve prickling, burning, stinging and itching sensations all over the body! It also effectively fights against red, swollen and raised blotches caused by intense itching and flea bites.
- The SILVERPET natural product is a colloidal silver-based natural product that supports the immune system and helps promote skin health. It can also be sprayed directly onto the skin for additional comfort.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product. It carries more oxygen to the skin for added comfort. It targets pain and inflammation caused by the bites.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing more support for skin health during the flea season.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What are fleas? Fleas are six-legged, reddish-brown insects. Although they may be visible to the naked eye, they are so small that it is difficult to detect them. They have a great ability to jump, which is why they can easily travel from the ground to an animal's hair and then feed on the blood of their host to reproduce.
What are the symptoms of flea bites? - Itching;
- Slight redness and inflammation of the skin;
- Hair loss.
How does an animal catch fleas? - Contact with an animal carrying fleas;
- Contact with an environment carrying fleas (carpets, sofas, etc.);
- When going outside, especially in rural areas.