What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for upper respiratory health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The KC-PET natural product works from the inside out to support breathing capacity by strengthening the immune system of your pet. It works in cases of dry, painful cough, irritation or dryness of the trachea, dry and incessant cough that is worse in the evening or at night and so much more! This is the ULTIMATE remedy to have on hand to get to the root of a contagious, dry cough with nasal discharge. Its active ingredients help support your dog's upper respiratory tract health thereby promoting comfort and relief!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product acts as a fortifier and increases the supply of oxygen to the bronchi, and combined with other products can provide your pet with better support.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes good circulation and functioning of all body systems. It helps decongest the airways for comfortable breathing.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product acts as a fortifier, deeply cleansing the blood of toxins accumulated in the body and increasing the supply of oxygen to the lungs.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing more support for upper respiratory tract health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is kennel cough? Kennel cough, also known as Bordetella or tracheobronchitis, is a highly contagious and common upper respiratory infection, mainly common in dogs. This type of bronchitis affects the tubes of the larynx, trachea and bronchi.
What are the symptoms of kennel cough? - Dry cough;
- Aqueous nasal discharge;
- Night cough.
What are the possible causes of kennel cough? Dogs can be infected by inhalation of bacterial or viral particles and by contact with other contaminated dogs or surfaces.