Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support digestion and bowel health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to rebalance the intestines and promote better digestion!
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Promote intestinal Health This kit consists of our LOOSE STOOLS, PROBIOPET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #8 and TONICPET #10 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
LOOSE STOOLS natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix with food or water.
Caution: - Store the product in a cool and dry place. - Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. - Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
- 120 capsules per bottle.
TONICPET #4, #9, #2, #8 & #10 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Promote Intestinal Health This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit for helping promote intestinal health. Here's why:
- The LOOSE STOOLS natural product is a homeopathic blend that helps promote healthy intestines. It also helps support good digestion and proper stool consistency..
- The PROBIOPET natural product, exceptional for support the immune system and rebalancing the intestines to the maximum, contains 8 strains of probiotics which will help remove toxins and maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body. It also promotes intestinal comfort.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that balances the hydration of the body.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product promotes a healthy intestinal mucosa and helps to reconstitute them. It facilitates the assimilation and digestion of food.
- The TONICPET #8 natural product promotes comfort of the intestines and relieve intestinal cramping.
- The TONICPET #10 natural product helps the digestive system function properly. It is used to balance the acidity levels in the digestive system.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for intestinal health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is DIARRHEA? Diarrhea is characterized by an increase in the frequency of loose stools. This is a common problem in dogs and cats of all breeds and ages.
What are the symptoms of DIARRHEA? - Frequent, soft or liquid stools;
- Blood or mucus in the stools;
- Loss of appetite;
- Increased thirst (due to loss of fluids);
- Weight loss.
What are the possible causes of DIARRHEA? - Change of diet;
- Food intolerance or allergy;
- Ingestion of objects or bones;
- Bacterial or viral infection;
- Internal parasites;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Cancer or tumor;
- Intolerance to a medicine;
- Colitis (inflammation of the colon).