Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support healthy red blood cell count over the long term. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy blood and energy levels!
- Supports a healthy level of hemoglobin - Promotes a healthy number of red blood cells - Maintains blood quality - Promotes healthy energy levels - Supports the normal formation of new cells
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote a healthy red blood cell count. This kit consists of our RBC+, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #9 and TONICPET #2 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
RBC+ natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30 ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #2 & #9 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Given until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
RBC+ natural product:Active ingredient: Ferrum Met 30k, China 30k, Kali Carb 30k, Natrum Mur 30k, Calcarea Phos 30k, Solidago 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
My Kitten had severe anemia back in September 2021 and after blood transfusions they had her on a steroid medication. But I thought I would try a more natural product and found this one, based on the reviews I decided to give it a try. From day 1 in October I started giving this product to her I started seeing the difference the next day . This product did wonders for my kitten In 2 weeks Her red blood cell count from an 8% to 38%! she started eating normal and playing with her toys again just being herself. I've been giving this product to her for 5 months now and it's been working, although I'm not sure if it will keep her blood cells reproducing even if I were to stop giving it to her.
Thanks for your great work
The attention on the phone given by Sylvie was extraordinary, I really enjoyed my discussion on the products. Very good.
Very satisfied with the results
I am very satisfied with the results of the optimal kit for anemia, with TonicPet #1, #3, #5, #6, #8 and #11. The treatment has saved his life, both in terms of his asthenia due to anemia, and his heart problems.
Saved his life
I am very satisfied with the effects of this treatment on my cat, I think it saved his life.
Anemia optimal kit
my dog nero platelets and red blood cell has been droppin..but since using this optimal kit for a week we seen slight improbement...so i already buy the 2nd time to stock it up :) if only for overseas customer we can get discount it will be better 😆
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote a healthy red blood cell count'? This is THE MOST COMPLETE kit to promote a healthy red blood cell count. Here's why:
- The RBC+ natural product promotes healthy hemoglobin levels, increases the number of red blood cells for your pet and works to improve blood quality.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product maintains healthy blood oxygenation, thus supporting vital energy and strength to circular vessels such as arteries and veins.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product supports the formation and multiplication of new cells.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product supports the normal formation of new cells.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals that need extra support for blood health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is anemia? Anemia is when an animal does not have enough red blood cells carrying oxygen through the body. Hemoglobin in red blood cells is responsible for carrying oxygen throughout the body. In cases of significant deficiency in red blood cells, oxygenation becomes more difficult, causing anemia.
What are the symptoms of anemia? - Loss of appetite;
- Pale gums;
- Rapid breath.
What are the possible causes of anemia? - Parasites (such as fleas and worms);
- Injuries or trauma;
- Toxic or chemical poisoning;
- Autoimmune disease;
- Tumor of the intestinal tract, kidneys or bladder;