Works Great! I used these products for my dog’s urinary issues.
My cat Lisa (20 years old this year!) is rejuvinated thanks to your products. Every morning I give her the tablets and two sprays from this kit and every evening, two tablets and the kidney failure spray.
The result is impressive: Lisa no longer pees on the cushions and armchairs, and no longer smells of urine. She has regained weight and is doing wonderfully.
Of course, the treatments are not a certainty, but they are extremely effective.
I didn't think this remedy would be more effective than anything else, but I was wrong. Our dog became incontinent following her sterilization and I wanted to treat her with homeopathy like the whole family. I was amazed by its effectiveness and for the almost 1 year that she was taking the remedy, she must have had only 2 or 3 accidents.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote bladder control'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for bladder control, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The LEAKGUARD natural product promotes better bladder control by strengthening the bladder sphincter. The natural homeopathic ingredients in this remedy are great to address tendencies to urinate when your pet is excited, nervous, sneezing, and even sleeping!
- The TONICPET #1 natural product strengthens the organs of the urinary system. This tonic will increase the flexibility and elasticity of tissues.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product restores tone and strength to weakened urinary organs. It is an excellent fortifier for connective tissues and muscles.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing support for bladder control and good overall health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is urinary incontinence? Urinary incontinence is an involuntary emission of urine by the animal. This is a problem often encountered in older dogs and cats who have less control over their bladder. The symptoms vary according to the causes. Some animals have permanent urine loss, others occasional leaks or only during sleep.
What are the symptoms of urinary incontinence? - Loss of drops of urine;
- Irritation and redness of the skin around the genitals;
- Wet spots in the sleeping area;
- Urinary tract infections;
What are the possible causes of urinary incontinence? - Weak bladder sphincter;
- Urinary infection;
- Hormonal problems;
- Urinary stones;
- Spinal cord disease;
- Congenital abnormalities;
- Anatomic disorders.