Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better detox your pet’s liver and entire body. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy organs and overall well being!
- Natural detoxifier for the kidneys, liver and body - Supports the performance of the kidneys and the liver and their functioning - Promotes lymphatic drainage and drainage of cellular waste - Supports both the cleaning and filtering of blood - Promotes pollution and heavy metal detox - Helps support the immune system - The most complete detoxification: with 5 formula products!
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to detox the liver This kit is composed of our KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH DRAINER, ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX AND PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Shake the spray bottles well before use. Respect the dosages.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses) and PROBIOPET* (1 capsule per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food. 120 capsules per bottle). - Day 4-6: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day. 30ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doese) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET*. - Day 7-9: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET*. - Day 10+: Add the ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses). All products can be given together along with the PROBIOPET* every day until the full 5 weeks is done. - 5-8 weeks after starting, contact us to see if it's necessary for your pet to continue.
*PROBIOPET: Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to detox the liver'? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE AND MOST HELPFUL kit to detox the liver. Here's why:
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the drainage of toxins from the liver, thereby improving both liver functions and digestion. It works well in cases of piercing liver pain, liver congestion, and even liver failure!
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and remove toxins, thereby helping to support immune, kidney and urinary function.
- The LYMPH DRAINER natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood.
- The ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX natural product helps detox pollution and heavy metals from the body.
- The PROBIOPET natural product blend considerably supports immune functions and maintains the health of gut flora and digestive functions.
Who is this kit suitable for? - These products can be used for dogs and cats.
- NOT recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
- They can be used for animals needing kidney, liver and overall health support.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET? The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED? - Constipation
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM? - Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.