Hey there, pet parent! This part of the Zumalka website aims to give you a few useful tips and tricks on how to administer our high-quality and natural products to your animal family member.
Similar to our premium products that stand out among the rest, not all pets are equal when it comes to administrating products. This is why we’ve specifically put up this page to give you several practical options to make sure your pet properly gets his remedies each and every time.
But before we get started, we’d just like to remind you that it is very important to check out a specific product’s or kit’s webpage for the precise dosage and other relevant instructions.
To do this, you simply have to type the name of the product or kit in the Zumalka search bar and wait for the results to load up. Just click on the item that best suits your query and you’re good to go.
Liquid Administration Tips
Zumalka Liquid Remedies (all 30 ML bottles)
1.Your very first option is to spray it directly in your pet’s mouth.
2. Another strategy you can go for is to spray the remedy in your pet’s water bowl. Don’t worry if he isn’t able to finish all of his water, though. Homeopathy works in such a way that the body will still respond to it and bring about equal results even if he only has a few sips.
3. One more tactic you can use is to spray the product into a broth or any liquid your pet loves and let him drink it.
4.Assuming your pet doesn’t voluntarily gulp down the product, you can also use a syringe or dropper to administer the product manually.
Keep in mind that every pet is one-of-a-kind. Besides having their own beautiful personality, they also possess distinctive traits and sometimes “unique” habits. You can use these attributes to your advantage! Here’s an example: say your dog loves to lick up liquids that get splashed on the kitchen floor. Why not “accidentally” splash some remedy on the kitchen floor so your pet can lap it up?
Other Liquid Remedies (PiptoPet, SilverPet and SiliMer G5)
1.The most straightforward way of giving PiptoPet to your animal family member is by mixing it with a small amount of water or any liquid that your pet loves, such as broth. It is crucial to remember, though, that unlike other Zumalka liquid homeopathic remedies, your pet needs to get his full dose for this product to really get the job done.
2. In case your pet isn’t consuming PiptoPet by himself, use a syringe or dropper to administer the product manually.
1.The easiest way to administer SilverPet is by spraying it into a little bit of water or any liquid that your pet likes to lap up. We highly recommend broth that your animal family member is fond of.
2. Just to emphasize, mixing SilverPet with broth or some other liquid your pet prefers isn’t aimed at masking any unpleasant taste. This is because SilverPet is completely tasteless in the first place. It’s just a way to encourage your pet to finish all of the required dose.
3.Another strategy you can go for is to use a syringe or dropper to administer the product manually.
1. The most effortless way to give your pet SiliMer G5 is by directly putting it in a water bowl or some other accessible container for them to drink it as is.
2.Alternatively, you can also directly administer the product in your pet’s mouth with a syringe or dropper.
TonicPets are shaped like mini-tablets that easily dissolve in water. Due to their homeopathic composition, it’s best not to touch the tablets with your bare hands when administering the same. Here are a few simple and practical ways you can give these to your pet:
1. The easiest way to administer TonicPets is to let them first dissolve in a small amount of liquid (e.g. water, broth, or any liquid your pet loves). Allow your pet to lap up the resulting mixture.
2. You can also administer the above mixture with a syringe or dropper directly into the mouth.
Here’s an extra tip that you should only use as a last resort: you can either combine the mixture with a little bit of wet food or add the TonicPets to his meal. It’s entirely up to you if you will use TonicPets as is or in crushed form for this application. But remember, this should only be used as a last resort.
1. Carefully break the capsule open and mix the contents with your pet’s food.
2. Alternatively, you can also use a syringe to pick up the contents of the capsule and administer it in your pet’s mouth as a more manual approach.