Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall upper respiratory health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote comfortable breathing and stronger immune defenses!
- Supports respiratory health - Increases oxygen supply in the airways - Promotes balanced hydration to the body and tissues - Promotes better comfort and well-being - Strengthens the immune system
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Cats and Dogs to Support Respiratory Health This kit consists of our BREATHE-EZ (Clear), TONICPET #4, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #5, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
BEATHE-EZ (Clear) natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #5 & #9 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 300 doses. - Shake well before use. -As it does not sting, it can be placed directly in the eyes several times a day.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult with us if your pet experiences hypersensitivity (a dosage adjustment may be needed in such cases).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit Support Respiratory Health'? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit to support your pet's respiratory health. Here's why:
- The BEATHE-EZ (Clear) natural homeopathic product specially designed to help support respiratory health in animals (most often in cats). It is usually possible to know if your pet is fighting the virus by looking at the color of its nose or the ocular secretions (light or transparent). In these cases, BREATHE-EZ(CLEAR) works to reduce sneezing, obstruction of the nose, profuse but clear nasal secretions, irritated nostrils and a wide variety of similar issues!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product helps increase the oxygen supply to the respiratory tract which will increase your pet’s breathing capacity.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product promotes the proper hydration of the body and tissues to help avoid dehydration.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product supports better circulation to reduce inflammation in the tissues of the nasal tissues while targeting congestion.
- The colloidal silver-based natural product SILVERPET promotes a healthy immune system. It can be used in addition to other products to target bacteria and infection.
- The PROBIOPET natural product gives optimal immune health for your pet, which will promote its overall health.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for respiratory health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is coryza? Often referred to as cat flu (although other animals may occasionally have the same symptoms), coryza is also called Upper respiratory tract infection (URI). It is a common and highly contagious disease in unvaccinated cats of all ages. Although it is generally not dangerous for healthy adult cats, it can be particularly dangerous for the younger ones. The two viruses associated with cat flu are Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1) and Feline Calicivirus (FCV).
What are the symptoms of coryza? - Sneezing;
- Nasal discharge (light/transparent in color or yellow/green - SEE BREATHE-EZ (Yellow) Optimal kit);
- Discharge from the eyes;
- Breathing through the mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
- Light fever.
What are the possible causes of coryza? Cat flu spreads through sneezing or coughing which projects tiny droplets. The virus is transmitted from cat to cat through contact. Infected cats must be isolated from others. The virus is not transmissible from cats to humans.