WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall upper respiratory health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote a healthy respiratory and immune system!
- Supports respiratory health
- Increases oxygen supply in the airways
- Promotes comfort and well-being
- Strengthens the immune system
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Support Respiratory Health
This kit consists of our BREATHE-EZ (Yellow), TONICPET #4, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #5, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
BREATHE-EZ (Yellow) natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop using when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #5, #7 & #9 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- Provides approximately 300 doses.
- Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water.
- 120 capsules per bottle.
- Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
BREATHE-EZ (Yellow) natural product: Active ingredients: Aconitum 30k, Dulcamara 30k, Camphora 30k, Nux Vomica 30k, Euphrasia 30k, Allium Cepa 30k, Pulsatilla 30k, Mercurius Solubilis 30k, Silicea 30k, Kali Bichromicum 30k, Solidago 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #7 natural product: Active ingredient: Kali sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #9 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #5 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
SILVERPET natural product: Active ingredient: Colloidal silver 30 Ppm. Inactive ingredient: Purified water.
PROBIOPET natural product: Active ingredients: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacillus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria. Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, Dipotassium phosphate, Inulin, Lecithin, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Monobasic potassium phosphate, Saccharose, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract.
The infection has completely disappeared. I received my package fairly quickly, but I think that maybe I reacted a little too late. It was for a wild cat who came to my window. It seems to me that one of its pupils no longer reacts to light and has a veil on the cornea.
Thank you, thank you for the advice and the speed of sending it despite the lockdown.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Respiratory Health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is coryza?
What are the symptoms of coryza?
What are the possible causes of coryza?