I went to my vet and also an eye doctor. The eye doctor said she needed surgery or I had to put this awful ointment in her eye 4 times a day. She dreaded the ointment and always looked miserable. I tried this product and within DAYS she was better!! She’s been on it for a couple months now and I’ve even noticed her eyes are not as blue and are clearer looking. I was skeptical but I am so glad I took a chance on this! Thank you so much for giving my baby a better quality of life! The pics of her eyes closed is before the homeoanimal.
This is the second time my boxer dog has had this happen after getting his eye scratched. Last time I spent over 1000 dollars at the vet and they still could t fix it. The vet the. Told us he needed some kind of eye surgery. We couldn’t afford it so I did research and found these products and they worked. This time my dog has it way worse. I was worried he was going to lose his eye. I didn’t even take him to the vet this time or put a cone on his head which he always rips off. I ordered the more advanced kit this time for about 200 Canadian. Amazing results. He is completely healed. He is 9 and a half and completely healthy. Thank you homeoanimal!! I have already recommended you to my friends.
Cornea Ulcer Advanced kit
Your product didn't/ don't work. I followed the instructions, and I see no improvement in my pup.
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you did not see the desired results with our remedies. To help you see the results we know our remedies can give , we have sent you a private email with a few questions to see where the problem is. We want to work with you every step of the way to help you puppy feel better.
Thank you for everything you've done so far to help Spunky!
As for his corneal ulcer, I'm pleased to say that it's been a month now since it has healed thanks to your products, and it hasn't come back!
Corneal ulcer completely healed after only a few days!
I ordered the products from this kit separately for my dog, who had a corneal ulcer for over 3 months. Prescription antibiotic eye drops and corneal debridement had been ineffective. Eye specialist recommended a keratectomy or even removal of the eye. I found Homeoanimal and started Spunky on Cornea (ulcer) and TonicPet #4 first. A few days later I ordered SilverPet and TonicPet #12. After only 4 days of being on all 4 of these products, Spunky's corneal ulcer appears to be completely healed. That's a wonderful thing to wake up to on Christmas morning! Thank you so much, Homeoanimal! You have no idea how happy I am that Spunky is all better!
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to support a healthy cornea'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for cornea health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The CORNEAL CARE natural product WORKS to promote better cornea and overall eye health. An injury to the cornea can cause far-reaching effects. That’s why this EFFECTIVE remedy works in a number of cases such as red, sore eyes, congestive corneal condition, ulceration of the cornea and similar issues!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product optimizes the results of other products by supporting oxygenation to all parts of the body.
- The TONICPET #12 natural product is recommended to maintain eye health and eliminates foreign bodies that may be lodged in the eye.
- The SILVERPET natural product can be used in addition to other products and helps support the immune system and target bacteria or infections.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for eye health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is a corneal ulcer? Corneal ulcer is a very common condition in cats and dogs. It is an injury to the surface of the eye that occurs most often as a result of trauma (scratch, tree limb, foreign bodies, etc.).
What are the symptoms of a corneal ulcer? - Conjunctival redness;
- Pain (exacerbated by light);
- Mucus or pus;
- Eyelid spasm.
What are the possible causes of a corneal ulcer? - Trauma or injury;
- Infection (bacterial, viral or fungal);
- Exposure to a foreign body;
- Degenerative disease.