WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for your animal to support ear health over the long term.
- Promotes ear health
- Supports the body's natural immune response
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Support Ear Health
This kit consists of our EAR CARE, SILVERPET, TONICPET #4 and TONICPET #7 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
EAR CARE natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop using when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
SILVERPET natural product:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- Provides approximately 300 sprays.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4 & #7 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
EAR CARE natural product: Active ingredients: Silicea 30k, Thuja 30k, Pulsatilla 30k, Mercurius Sol 30k, Calcarea Carb 30k, Kali Bich 30k, Calendula 30k, Calcarea Fluor 30k, Psorinum 30k, Causticum 30k, Sulphur 30k, Graphites 30k, Petroleum 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
SILVERPET natural product: Active ingredient: Colloidal silver 20Ppm. Inactive ingredient: Purified water.
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #7 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
I am very happy with your products and the advice you gave me. I would like to emphasize the attentiveness of Mrs. Sylvie who always took the time to help me resolve the ear infection of my Labrador, Bianca.
Disappointed with the lack of efficiency of my vet, I discovered Homeoanimal. My dog's ear infection is now cured. I have purchased other products from Homeoanimal and recommend them with confidence.
Nicu Pintilie, Ville de Lorraine
I would have liked explanatory leaflets for each product.
Our 9 year old Shih Tzu had been suffering from ear infections for years. We had searched for relief in vain and used so many products recommended by the vet but to no avail. Finally we chanced upon the Homeoanimal Ear Infection Remedy and the ear infection was GONE ! It is definitely our go-to "magic potion" ! Thank you Homeoanimal !
My little Shih Tzu was suffering from ear infections in both ears. Even after many antibiotic treatments the inflammation was still present. There was a foul smell emanating from his ears with a purplish color and on top of that our little dogs ears were a source of highly unpleasant itchiness. After many months of real pain I discovered the Homeo Animal internet site by chance. I immediatly thought that this product would help him... One month of treatment and his ears were back to their normal pink!!! Amazing!!! And since then no relapses... I even lent the product to my son for his cat that had the same problem and again it worked within a few weeks!
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Ear Health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is an ear infection?
What are the symptoms of an ear infection?
What are the possible causes of an ear infection?