Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall intestinal health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy digestion and balance acidity levels in the body!
- Helps support your pet's intestinal and colon health - Maintains a healthy intestinal mucosa - Rebalances intestinal hydration - Promotes a healthy digestive system - Supports biliary functions - Maintains a healthy intestinal flora
Optimal kit to Promote Intestinal Health This kit consists of our GASSYPET, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #10, TONICPET #11, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
GASSYPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #2, #4, #7, #9, & #10 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. - Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 300 doses. - Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open and mixed with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle. - Discontinue use and consult with us if your pet experiences hypersensitivity (a dosage adjustment may be needed in such cases). - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'optimal kit to promote intestinal health'? This is THE MOST COMPLETE kit to promote intestinal and colon health. Here's why:
- The GASSYPET natural product is a homeopathic formula works to relieve intestinal gas, flatulence, bloating, constipation and much more! If your pet needs relief from wet, burning and fetid flatulence, intestinal bloating, abdominal pain, profuse and foul gas or anything similar, then GASSYPET is great to have on hand!!
- The TONICPET #2 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that helps with food assimilation and digestion.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body for added comfort.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product supports the body's natural immune response. Promotes healthy oxygen circulation into the deeper layers of the tissues.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes the balanced hydration of the intestines.
- The TONICPET #10 natural product rebalances acidity levels and supports the digestive system.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product promotes healthy liver function and digestive tract. Help rebalance water levels.
- The SILVERPET natural product is a natural colloidal silver-based natural product that greatly supports the immune system. It also helps in the maintenance of good health.
- The PROBIOPET natural product also supports the immune system and rebalances the intestines in an exceptional way. It maintains a healthy intestinal flora and regulates intestinal transit.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing more support for intestinal health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is FLATULENCE? Flatulence is a normal bodily function, a result of gases that are formed in the digestive tract and caused by undigested foods that ferment in the intestines.
What are the symptoms of FLATULENCE? - Foul odor;
- Abdominal pain;
What are the possible causes of FLATULENCE? - Absorption of large amounts of air while eating;
- Difficulty digesting certain foods;
- Food intolerance;
- Intestinal disease - more serious if associated with other symptoms*.
*If your pet has other gas-related symptoms such as fever, vomiting, lethargic state, abnormal body mass, pain and cramps, or weight loss, consult a veterinarian.