The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for overall joint and bone health.
- Supports joint health - Maintains good circulation - Promotes healthy bones, joints and cartilage
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for animals to promote joint health This kit consists of our GET UP N GO, SILI-MER G5 and TONICPET #4 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
GET UP N GO natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use
SILI-MER G5 natural product:
- Cats and small dogs: 1 teaspoon, one to three times per day, in water or directly in the mouth. - Medium and large dogs: 1 tablespoon, one to three times per day, in water or directly in the mouth. - Horses: ¼ cup, once per day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 500ml of liquid solution. - Give until the bottle is finished.
TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet, twice per day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets, twice per day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets, twice per day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets, twice per day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottle is empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
GET UP N GO natural product:Active ingredient: Apis 30k, Belladonna 30k, Urtica Urens 30k, Ranunculus Bulb 30k, Rhus Tox 30k, Arnica 30k, Ledum 30k, Uricum Acidum 30k, Berberis 30k, Solidago 30k, Natrum Sulph 30k. Inactive ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
I am still using the spray and it seems to be helping She has her days when it come to needing help I am sure that If I didn't use it she wouldn't be able to get up or walk
I am very happy
I am very happy with all the products I have gotten from you. All the staff are very pleasant to talk with and know a great deal about the products and are very understanding with the issues that the owners are going through
No more groan!
My 13 year old Black Lab has a lot more energy and she isn't groaning like she used to when she lays down.
Some improvement but still at times shows stiffness and discomfort. Ex. Getting off of bed or after laying for a long period of time. Sometimes he hesitate before moving
Product is effective over a short timeframe. Bought on the enlightened advice of an interlocutor on the site. Obviously, you need to give the treatments regularly.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote joint health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for overall joint and bone health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The GET UP N GO natural product is a blend of homeopathic ingredients that supports healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments in the body. It also promotes good joint health for a better quality of life.
- The SILI-MER G5 natural product is particularly recommended to promote healthy joint health. Silicon is a component that is essential to the structure of connective tissue (skin, muscles, tendons and cartilage) as well as bones.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body to promote comfort for your pet.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals that need joint and connective tissue support, in order to improve their quality of life.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is arthritis? Arthritis is characterized by pain and inflammation in one or more joints. There are several types of arthritis: related to cartilage wear (such as osteoarthritis) or associated with inflammation (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis).
What are the symptoms of arthritis? The symptoms for most types of arthritis include:
- Difficulty moving;
- Swelling of the joint.
What are the possible causes of arthritis? - Aging joints;
- Traumatic injuries;
- Congenital abnormalities;
- Injuries to muscles, ligaments or tendons.