Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall oral health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy gums and teeth!
- Promotes healthy gums - Helps maintain healthy teeth and periodontium - Promotes a clean and healthy mouth
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Promote Gum Health This kit consists of our GUMHAPPY, TARTAR CONTROL, SILVERPET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #3, TONICPET #5 and TONICPET #7 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
GUMHAPPY natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TARTAR CONTROL natural product:
- To maintain good oral health: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth - To fend off the accumulation of tartar if your pet has already had it, or is at the first signs of tartar: 1 spray 1-3 times per week, in water or directly in the mouth. - 30ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 180 doses.
SILVERPET natural product:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection or redness is gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. - Provides approximately 300 doses. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #3, #5, & #7 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are finished.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Please know this: I do not spend money willy-nilly. When I make big purchases it's bc "I must". It was hard for me to spend this amount of $, but it has been HUGELY successful w/ Sweet Posie Kitty, age 18-1/2.
• She almost died bc of a tooth infection (we had never cleaned her teeth...1st mistake). We got her to rebound w/ antibiotics from a 'regular' vet, but their only advice was "She's got GUM Disease. It's not going to go away. We can't clean her teeth bc of her kidney issues. You will likely ALWAYS be caught in a circle of infection then antibiotics, infection & antibiotics." SERIOUS BuMMeR. I believed them! ... for a while.
••••ENTER HOMEOANIMAL!! •••• I researched to find ANYTHING to help. I decided to TRUST, and make the investment. We are 11 weeks later. Posie's raw, sore, red gum-line has become PINK. She is no longer bothered by her mouth -- I know this bc she has stopped 'grinding' her teeth after she eats. AND she eats like a horse! Ha. When her mouth wasn't right, she ate only very small amounts, & there was an odor from her mouth. Now her mouth is as fresh as a baby's. I kid you NOT!
I am in LOVE with this system. I also invested in the General DeTox Optimal Kit. IT ALL WORKED!
HomeoAnimal gave me HOPE, when the regular vet gave me the 'same-old-antibiotic-story'.
Not only did HomeoAnimal give me HOPE, but they pulled through with RESULTS.
on to age 19!
gingivitis is doing wonderful
She doing wonderful. She not coughing, she’s not licking her fur all the time. She’s happier, plays more. She’s also not sneezing, She doesn’t like the taste of the gingivitis formula, but she feels & acts so much better.
Thank you HomeoAnimal!
Sophie had awful tartar on her canine teeth. It flaked off after using it for a month. Her breath doesn't stink as bad anymore as well.
I have saved Charlotte's teeth! And I avoided a second visit to the vet. Which, because of the pandemic, is far from a pleasant experience! Thank you so much!
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Promote Gum Health'? This is THE MOST COMPLETE kit for animals to promote gum health. Here's why:
- The GUMHAPPY natural product specially formulated to address red, swollen gums that are often associated with pain and discomfort for your pet, especially when eating. Your pet will greatly BENEFIT from this phenomenal blend of four homeopathic ingredients that work simultaneously to promote better gum health and comfort. .
- The TARTAR CONTROL natural product helps support clean teeth and fresh breath, thus maintaining a healthy periodontium. Tartar is often the leading cause of gingivitis.
- The SILVERPET natural product is a natural colloidal silver-based product that helps promote gum health and greatly supports the immune system. It is indicated to help target bacteria or infection in the mouth.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the mouth for added comfort.
- The TONICPET #3 natural product helps promote a clean mouth and tissues by supporting toxin elimination.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes good circulation of the tissues to help with inflammation and redness.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes oxygenation of the deep tissues of the gums.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing more support for oral health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is GINGIVITIS? Gingivitis is the first stage of one of the most common dental diseases in the world. Its early onset often goes unnoticed because the symptoms are minimal. Undetected, gingivitis can lead to periodontitis.
Periodontitis can cause destruction of the tissues that support the teeth, including the bone and ligaments, which can lead to loose teeth or even loss of teeth.
What are the symptoms of GINGIVITIS? - Red and swollen gums;
- Bleeding gums;
- Bright red gums (which usually indicates pain);
- Tartar on the teeth;
- Loose teeth.
What are the possible causes of GINGIVITIS? All of the causes listed below are loosely related. The best way to prevent them is good dental hygiene.
- Accumulation of dental plaque;
- Inflammation of the gums due to bacteria;
- Detachment of the gums;
- Dental plaque under the gums;