WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for your dog's upper respiratory tract health over the long term.
- Supports breathing capacity
- Maintains oxygen supply to the bronchi and lungs
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Dogs to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health
This kit consists of our KC-PET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #5 and TONICPET #7 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
KC-PET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #5 & #7 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
KC-PET natural product: Active ingredients: Bryonia 30k, Carbo Veg 30k, Pulsatilla 30k, Rumex 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water.
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #5 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #7 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is kennel cough?
What are the symptoms of kennel cough?
What are the possible causes of kennel cough?