Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support digestion and bowel health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to rebalance the intestines and promote better digestion!
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to Promote intestinal Health This kit consists of our LOOSE STOOLS, PROBIOPET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #8 and TONICPET #10 products.
*Do not administer at the same time as our HAPPY GUT remedy or kits since the formulas are comparable.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
LOOSE STOOLS natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix with food or water. - 120 capsules per bottle.
Caution: - Store the product in a cool and dry place. - Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. - Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. - Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
TONICPET #4 & #9 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
We started her on your products because she lost half her weight, her intestines were inflamed, her body wasn’t processing B12 so she was getting long shots from the vet, she has been on steroids, her bowels were runny. Now, her bowels are perfect, she’s gaining weight and eating well. She looks almost 100% better. She still needs to gain more but is back to herself. Your products saved Angels life. Her mood and energy is back to what it used to be. She’s eating/ drinking fine. She is eating a lot because she’s on steroids.
We did not have luck
Unfortunately this did not stop our German Shepherd's diarrhea.
We are so sorry to hear that you did not get the desired results with our kit for your dog! We have sent you an email to help see where the problem lies and to help you see the best possible results we know our remedies can have for your beloved pet. We hope to hear back from you soon.
She has been saved!
I'm so happy to have found your homepathic remedies for my little Yorkie who is now happy and healthy. A year and a half ago she had 15 days to 2 months left to live and now thanks to your remedies she has really been saved!
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Promote intestinal Health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for intestinal and digestive tissues, this kit of four EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The LOOSE STOOLS natural product is a homeopathic blend that helps promote healthy intestines. It also helps support good digestion and proper stool consistency.
- The PROBIOPET natural product, exceptional for support the immune system and rebalancing the intestines to the maximum, contains 8 strains of probiotics that will help remove toxins and maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body. It also promotes comfort.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that balances the hydration of the body.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing more support for intestinal health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is DIARRHEA? Diarrhea is characterized by an increase in the frequency of loose stools. This is a common problem in dogs and cats of all breeds and ages.
What are the symptoms of DIARRHEA? - Frequent, soft or liquid stools;
- Blood or mucus in the stools;
- Loss of appetite;
- Increased thirst (due to loss of fluids);
- Weight loss.
What are the possible causes of DIARRHEA? - Change of diet;
- Food intolerance or allergy;
- Ingestion of objects or bones;
- Bacterial or viral infection;
- Internal parasites;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Cancer or tumor;
- Intolerance to a medicine;
- Colitis (inflammation of the colon).