After the first three weeks, there was improvement and then it came back on the other side of the neck.
I crush the tablets in food, but the spray is difficult to administer.
What do I do now????
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote healthy skin'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for skin health after parasitic infestation, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The MG-RESQ natural product effectively promotes healthy skin. It relieves dry and rough skin, painful dermatosis, crusty skin, spots and rash on the skin and much much more! This is the IDEAL natural treatment to deal with the parasitic infestation of mites responsible for skin and fur damage.
- The TONICPET #1 natural product supports the flexibility and elasticity of body tissues damaged by the infestation.
- The TONICPET #3 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that cleans the blood by removing waste and toxins from the body.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product supports the circulation of oxygen throughout the body, thus promoting cell regeneration and comfort.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes the regrowth of a healthy coat.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product promotes the proper hydration of the body, restoring vitality to the whole body, even to the cellular level.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that balances water levels thereby promoting the drainage of toxins from the skin.
*NOTE: We recommend that you follow the SKIN DRAINER - OPTIMAL KIT with these products, in order to fully drain all toxins/waste and allergens left behind in the skin from the mites.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing support for skin health and comfort.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is MANGE? Mange is a skin disease caused by microscopic parasitic mites that lodge in the skin, dig into it and begin to develop. It results in severe itching and a significant loss of hair. Mange is extremely contagious and needs to be taken care of quickly.
What are the symptoms of MANGE? - Itching;
- Skin irritation;
- Hair loss;
- Dry skin.
What are the possible causes of MANGE? - Exposure to another infected animal;
- Contact with wild animals that carry sarcoptic mange (e.g. foxes);
- The environment (the parasite can sometimes live a few days outside the body).