Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to support overall digestive and oral health over the long term. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to fight against bad breath and digestive issues!
- Supports the kidney, liver and digestive functions - Promotes strong teeth - Maintains the bile function, thereby promoting intestinal digestion - Helps support oral and overall digestive health
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural kit for animals to Promote oral and digestive health This kit consists of our KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH DRAINER, TONICPET #1, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #11 and SILVERPET products.
Precautions for use: Shake spray bottles well before use. Respect the dosages.
BAD BREATH kit:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). - Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. - Day 7: Add the LYMPH DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. - 3 to 5 weeks after starting the regimen, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary - Each spray bottle provides approximately 180 doses.
TONICPET #1, #2, #4 & #11 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
Oral administration: - 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth. - Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week. - 50ml spray bottle. -Provides approximately 300 doses.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. This kit is not suitable for pets with cancer or pets under the age of 2 years old. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment to promote oral and digestive health? ' This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit to promote oral and digestive health. Here's why:
- The BAD BREATH combo consists of the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 homeopathic products which, combined, promote a more harmonious digestion. Bad breath can be caused by a dental problem (tartar buildup, gingivitis, etc.), but it can also be caused by digestive disorders. The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the organs by eliminating toxins from the body in order to improve immune functions and rejuvenate the kidneys and urinary tract functions. The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thus improving liver functions as well as digestion. The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage and the elimination of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system.
- The TONICPET #1 natural product promotes strong and anchored teeth.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product helps solidify the teeth by remineralizing them, thereby complementing good dental hygiene.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body which speeds up results.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product promotes the elimination of water and toxins. It supports the bile function which betters digestion.
- The SILVERPET natural product is a natural colloidal silver-based natural product that helps support the immune system's responses against bacteria and infection.
Who is this treatment suitable for? - All animals needing support for bad breath caused by poor digestion.
- This natural product can be used for all animals.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
What is BAD BREATH? Bad breath, sometimes also called halitosis, refers to breath with an unpleasant smell, often because of the presence of bacteria in the mouth.
What are the symptoms of BAD BREATH? An unpleasant smell coming from the mouth of your pet, despite brushing its teeth (or other efforts to clean its teeth).
What are the possible causes of BAD BREATH? - Incomplete digestion;
- Poor oral health;
- Gastroesophageal acidity;
- Stress (which dries the mouth);
- Liver or kidney diseases.