What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Respiratory Health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for upper respiratory health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The BREATHE-EZ (YELLOW) natural product specially designed to help support respiratory health in animals (most often in cats). It is usually possible to know if your pet is fighting the virus by looking at the color of its nose or the ocular secretions (yellow or green). In these cases, BREATHE-EZ (YELLOW) works in cases of greenish-yellow secretions, sneezing, pain and obstruction in the nostrils, irritated nostrils and a wide variety of similar issues!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product helps increase the oxygen supply to the respiratory tract which supports breathing.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that deeply cleanses the blood of toxins accumulated in the body and increases the supply of oxygen to the respiratory system
- The TONICPET #9 natural product maintains the proper hydration of the body to help avoid dehydration.
Who is this kit suitable for? - Animals needing advanced support for respiratory health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is coryza? Often referred to as cat flu (although other animals may occasionally have the same symptoms), coryza is also called Upper respiratory tract infection (URI). It is a common and highly contagious disease in unvaccinated cats of all ages. Although it is generally not dangerous for healthy adult cats, it can be particularly dangerous for the younger ones. The two viruses associated with cat flu are Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1) and Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
What are the symptoms of coryza? - Sneezing;
- Nasal discharge (yellow/green) (or light/transparent in color – SEE BREATHE-EZ (Clear) Advanced kit);
- Discharge from the eyes;
- Breathing through the mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
- Light fever.
What are the possible causes of coryza? Cat flu spreads through sneezing or coughing which projects tiny droplets. The virus is transmitted from cat to cat through contact. Infected cats must be isolated from others. The virus is not transmissible from cats to humans.