WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall eye health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote healthy hydration of the eyes and tissues.
- Supports normal hydration of the eyes
- Promotes comfort
- Supports the elasticity of the eye tissues
- Nourishes the lens of the eye
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit Animals to Support Eye Health
This kit consists of our DRY-I-PET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #1 and TONICPET #2 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
DRY-I-PET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop using when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #1, #2 & #9 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are finished.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
DRY-I-PET natural product: Active ingredients: Alumina 30k, Natrum mur 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #9 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #1 natural product: Active ingredient: Calcarea fluorica 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #2 natural product: Active ingredient: Calcarea phosphorica 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Eye Health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What are dry eyes?
What are the symptoms of dry eyes?
What are the possible causes of dry eyes?