WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
Is your pet having a hard time outside because of mosquitos biting all the time? Look no further because we’ve got a natural product for your animal’s well-being. Best of all, it’s great for both cats and dogs.
This homeopathic product maintains your pet's well-being during the high mosquito season. It also helps support your pet's healthy skin.
- Helps ward off mosquitos
- A gentle holistic approach
- No chemicals
- High-quality ingredients
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- Prevention: Start giving 1 spray every day for 7-10 days in water or directly in the mouth before the high mosquito season.
- To reduce the effects of stings or bites: Start giving 1 spray every day for 7-10 days in water or directly in the mouth.
- To maintain results: After the 10 days, if you wish to maintain results, during the high season continue giving 2 to 3 sprays a week in water or directly in the mouth.
- If you are no longer in the high mosquito season, you can stop administering the remedy until the next mosquito season.
- 30 ml spray bottle.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Culex 200k, Caladium Seguinum 200k, Abelmoschus 30k, Ledum 30k, Apis 30k.
Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water
I have to say I am impressed on how quickly it works & makes all of our animals happy & healthy, can't thank you enough.
We followed the recommended dosage and we are pleased with the results
I bought the anti-mosquito product from Homeoanimal. I have bought mosquito repellents in other horse stores, but the effect only lasted 30 minutes. With this Homeoanimal remedy, my horses are protected for 24 hours.
For prevention I give it 2x per week with a little water in a bottle cap (I have tested several ways to administer it and this is the easiest, according to me and my cat). My cat drinks it all without any problem. In terms of effectiveness, I trust this remedy. I can't really tell if my cat has been bitten...mosquito bites tend to go unnoticed...but I haven't seen my cat scratching.
What is the MOSQUITOPET REMEDY?
Who is this remedy suitable for?