WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to better support overall upper respiratory health. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum coverage to promote your dog's upper respiratory tract and promote better overall health.
- Supports breathing capacity
- Maintains oxygen supply to the bronchi and lungs
- Supports the immune system
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health
This kit consists of our KC-PET, TONICPET #4, TONICPET #5, TONICPET #7, TONICPET #8, TONICPET #9, TONICPET #11, SILVERPET and PROBIOPET products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
KC-PET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
- Stop when symptoms disappear.
- Provides approximately 180 doses.
- Not for prevention.
- Shake well before use.
TONICPET #4, #5, #7, #8, #9 & #11 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle).
- Give until the bottles are empty.
SILVERPET natural product:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- Provides approximately 300 doses.
- Shake well before use.
PROBIOPET natural product: 1-3 capsules per day.
- Open the capsule and mix the contents with food or water.
- 120 capsules per bottle.
- Give 2-3 hours before or after any antibiotics. Discontinue use and consult your vet if stomach upset occurs, continues or worsens after 3 days. Do not use if your pet has an immune compromised condition. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not give if your pet has allergies to milk or soy.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
KC-PET natural product: Active ingredients: Bryonia 30k, Carbo Veg 30k, Pulsatilla 30k, Rumex 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water.
TONICPET #4 natural product: Active ingredient: Ferrum phosphoricum 6x. Inactive ingredient:Lactose.
TONICPET #5 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient:Lactose.
TONICPET #7 natural product: Active ingredient: Kalium sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient:Lactose.
TONICPET #8 natural product: Active ingredient: Magnesia phosphorica 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #9 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum muriaticum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
TONICPET #11 natural product: Active ingredient: Natrum sulphuricum 6x. Inactive ingredient: Lactose.
SILVERPET natural product: Active ingredient: Colloidal silver 30 Ppm. Inactive ingredient: Purified water.
PROBIOPET natural product: Active ingredients: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacillus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria. Inactive ingredients:Ascorbic acid, Dipotassium phosphate, Inulin, Lecithin, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Monobasic potassium phosphate, Saccharose, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Support Upper Respiratory Tract Health'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
What is kennel cough?
What are the symptoms of kennel cough?
What are the possible causes of kennel cough?