What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to Promoting Kidney Health'? This is OUR MOST COMPLETE AND MOST HELPFUL kit in promoting kidney health. Here's why:
- The KIDNEY SUPPORT natural product works for the proper functioning of the kidneys. It is GREAT to have on hand in cases of inflammation of the kidneys, frequent urination, bladder and lower back pain, scanty and dark urine, renal congestion and so much more!!
- The TONICPET #4 natural product helps optimize the work of other products by carrying more oxygen to all parts of the body.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product promotes the proper functioning of the liver by helping toxin drainage, which in turn supports the proper functioning of the kidneys.
- The TONICPET #5 natural product promotes good circulation and functioning of the kidneys for added comfort.
- The TONICPET #7 natural product supports the body's natural immune response. Promotes healthy oxygen circulation into the deeper layers of the kidneys.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product helps balance the hydration of the body and kidneys.
*NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before or while using this kit. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the products to support the kidneys as well as possible.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing kidney support, and to maintain good overall health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What is kidney failure? The kidneys are used to detoxify the blood by filtering waste (toxins) produced by the body, maintain the balance of water and electrolytes, produce hormones, regulate blood pressure and vitamin D and to help create red blood cells.
Kidney disease can occur in two forms: chronic kidney failure and acute kidney failure.
Chronic kidney failure is the result of a slow and insidious process that occurs over the course of months or even years. The symptoms do not necessarily arouse suspicion at the beginning, which means that when the disease is diagnosed, the animal’s kidneys are already not doing a large part of their job. Chronic kidney disease is unfortunately irreversible for this reason.
Acute kidney failure occurs suddenly and may be related to severe dehydration, urinary obstruction, ingestion of a toxic substance or a bacterial infection, for example. The symptoms are therefore circumstantial and sudden.
Most acute kidney damage can be treated if you act quickly and should be considered as an emergency.
It is possible that acute kidney diseases can damage the kidneys in the long term if they are not treated quickly enough, or if the kidney damage is unfortunately too severe.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure? - blood in the urine;
- general weakness;
- increase in urination (even at night);
- excessive thirst;
- bad breath;
- ulcers in the mouth;
- low mobility;
- hunched posture;
- muscular weakness;
- loss of balance;
- paws or other parts of the body that are swollen due to water retention;
- blood in the eyes;
- retinal detachments;
- anemia (decreased red blood cell natural production);
- change in the size of the kidneys;
- endocrine disorders.
What are the possible causes of kidney failure? Chronic kidney failure:
- degeneration of renal tissue due to age;
- congenital malformation (in younger dogs);
- consequence of untreated or poorly treated kidney infection;
- kidney damage;
- recurrent urinary tract infections;
- kidney malformation;
Acute kidney failure:
- poor blood circulation to the kidneys due to severe bleeding;
- severe dehydration;
- heart failure;
- major damage to the kidney;
- fungal, viral or bacterial infections;
poisoning by certain toxic substances (anti-freeze, drugs, repellents, poisonous plants, etc.);
urinary blockage (stones in the bladder or urethra);
- consequences of surgery or a disease that is already present (due to decreased blood flow to the kidneys).