WANT TO ORDER ON THE PHONE?
USA: 1 (855) 999-7609
The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for your animal's liver and support of its function over the long term.
- Natural detoxifier for the kidneys, liver and lymphatic system
- Supports the performance of the kidneys and the liver and their functioningwith respect to elimination
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and drainage of cellular waste
- Supports both the cleaning and filtering of blood
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to detox the liver
This kit is composed of our LIVER DRAINER, KIDNEY DRAINER and LYMPH DRAINER products.
Precautions for use: Shake the spray bottles well before use. Respect the dosages.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 3 to 5 weeks after starting, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
LIVER DRAINER natural product: Active ingredients: Achillea Millefolium 30k, Angelica Archangelica 30k, Arctostaphylos Uva-ursi 30k, Argentum Nit 30k, Equisetum Arvense 30k, Lycopodium Clavatum 30k, Valeriana Officinalis 30k, Berberis Vulgaris 30k, Solidago 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water.
KIDNEY DRAINER natural product: Active ingredients: Argentum Nit 30k, Asparagus Officinalis 30k, Berberis Vulgaris 30k, Genista Tinctoria 30k, Juniperus Communis 30k, Petroselinum Sativum 30k, Rhamnus Frangula 30k, Thlaspi Bursa-pastoris 30k, Solidago 30k. Inactive ingredients:Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water.
LYMPH DRAINER natural product: Active ingredients: Hamamelis 6x, Apis 10x, Natrum Sulph 10x, Thuja 10x, Arnica 18x, Kali Carb 10x, Fucus Ves. 6x, Ceanothus 6x, Taraxacum 6x, Solidago 30k. Inactive ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 20%, Purified Water.
My dog will urinate less often than before and there is less pressure when she asks for the door. Lots of improvement.
Very good product, my Grosminet is doing better.
I am very satisfied with your advice, with TonicPet, Liver, Kidney and Lymph Drainers, and with SilverPet for the infection problems.
Thank you very much for your skills and kindness.
I was skeptical about medicines for animals - I am more for alternative medicines than conventional medicines, but on animals I didn't know.
The price made us pause a little too. Poupette was in such pain. With our vet we had planned to help her leave us permanently, so we did not want to invest too much financially. Then we gave it a shot and our Poupette is still with us, with her illness of course, but stabilized.
Thank you for advising us, for being with us in the worst moments of uncertainty.
We thank you and send our best wishes for the end of year celebrations.
My Norwegian Forest cat suffered from many digestive problems and had a lot of dandruff. No "conventional" vet could help him. After 12 days of treatment, his body released toxins in the form of a bizarre diarrhea, but since then his coat has been soft, silky, shiny and there is no dandruff left! This was the first visible effect. For digestion, everything is going well too. Thank you from her!
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to detox the liver'?
Who is this kit suitable for?
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?