The products in this popular kit work together so that your pet can have more complete support for your animal's liver and support of its function over the long term.
- Natural detoxifier for the kidneys, liver and lymphatic system - Supports the performance of the kidneys and the liver and their functioningwith respect to elimination - Promotes lymphatic drainage and drainage of cellular waste - Supports both the cleaning and filtering of blood
Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to detox the liver This kit is composed of our LIVER DRAINER, KIDNEY DRAINER and LYMPH DRAINER products.
Precautions for use: Shake the spray bottles well before use. Respect the dosages.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses). - Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. - Day 7: Add the LYMPH DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle=approx. 180 doses) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. - 3 to 5 weeks after starting, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to detox the liver'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete support for liver detox, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the drainage of toxins from the liver, thereby improving both liver functions and digestion. It works well in cases of piercing liver pain, liver congestion, and even liver failure!
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and remove toxins, thereby helping to support immune, kidney and urinary function.
- The LYMPH DRAINER natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood.
- Why use these three products together? For toxins to be correctly removed in a natural way, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through these, it decreases the chances of correct toxin elimination. By using the three products together, you give your pet the best chance of better overall health.
Who is this kit suitable for? - These products can be used for dogs and cats.
- NOT recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
- They can be used for animals needing kidney, liver and overall health support.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET? The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED? - Constipation
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM? - Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.