Very satisfied with the products purchased, and the quality is 100%.
The results are incredible!
I have a 10 year old chihuahua with severe tooth decay and plaque buildup. I've been using the spray for a couple weeks along with brushing his teeth daily and changing his diet. The results are incredible! For years I've tried every product sold in pet stores with little to no result (even with routine brushing). In fact I'm so impressed with this product I intend on buying another product in the near future!
Everyone is happy now.
I am using this product as a water additive for my 3 cats especially for our 14 year old Main Coon kitty who has a slightly red gum above one of her front fangs. It may be risky having the vet clean her teeth since she has a heart murmur and possibly an enlarged heart and since she is not fussy on sprays in her mouth or or anything rubbed on her gums and this product can be sprayed in water it is great. So far I have noticed a bit of an improvement in her gums and with time it should improve more. The best thing is that I don't have to rub it on her gums or spray it on her gums which she hates. Tried it that way and every time she saw me come toward me she ran. Not good for a 14year old kitty with a heart murmur. By adding it to the water she has no idea she is getting this product. Everyone is happy now.
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote oral and teeth health'? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Developed to promote more complete teeth and gum health, this kit of three EXCELLENT remedies is specially crafted to help your pet in the following ways:
- The ORAPET natural product is a homeopathic blend that promotes healthy teeth and remineralizes them, and helps strengthen loose teeth.
- The TONICPET #1 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports healthy and anchored teeth.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product promotes healthy bones and tissues of the mouth.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing support for oral health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What are teeth troubles? There are two main types of dental problems:
- Tooth decay (also known as a cavity); a bacterial infection that causes demineralization (destruction) of the hard teeth tissue (enamel).
- Gum disease (or gingivitis); an inflammation of the gums , untreated, can develop into a more serious disease attacking the bone that supports the teeth.
What are the symptoms of teeth troubles? - Black or white staining on the teeth;
- Visible holes in the tooth;
- Bleeding gums;
- Loss of teeth;
- Bad breath;
- Blood on toys or on the food bowl.
What are the possible causes of teeth troubles? - Acid produced by bacteria after digestion;
- Form of the teeth;
- Saliva PH too high;
- Dental tartar;
- Bad oral hygiene.