Our MOST RECOMMENDED kit to promote better oral health for your pet. This optimal kit lives up to its name as it offers full-spectrum support to anchor the teeth while re-mineralizing them and improving enamel quality!
- Promotes teeth and oral health - Supports healthy and anchored teeth - Re-mineralizes the teeth - Supports the quality of the enamel
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit for Animals to promote teeth and oral health This kit consists of our ORAPET, TONICPET #1, TONICPET #2, TONICPET #4 and TONICPET #12 products.
Precautions for use: Respect the dosages.
ORAPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle. - Stop using when symptoms disappear. - Provides approximately 180 doses. - Not for prevention. - Shake well before use.
TONICPET #1, #2, #4 & #12 natural products:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 tablet of each, twice a day. - 25-50 lbs: 2 tablets of each, twice a day. - 50-75 lbs: 3 tablets of each, twice a day. - 75 lbs+: 4 tablets of each, twice a day.
- Crush tablets and mix with food or water. - 20 g (approx. 200 tablets per bottle). - Given until the bottles are empty.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Specialists.
Caution: Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Store products in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
When Orapet was called Teeth Troubles, it worked very well. I used it for feral cats that might or might not eventually need dental work but it could keep them eating for weeks. I noticed that quite a few ingredients were removed from the newer Orapet such as Pulsatilla and Ferum Phos, and a couple others. The reviews I see are from years when these remedies were part of the package so it is hard to know whether this version of Teeth Troubles called Orapet works as well. I would like to see reviews from the current product. BTW, being able to see the actual potencies on your products now is a vast improvement.
Very satisfied with the products purchased, and the quality is 100%.
I am pretty sure there are positive changes already. Yay!
I think the TonicPets in the Maximizer pack are helping because she seems happier. It has only been a week since I started giving her the TonicPets but I am pretty sure there are positive changes already. Yay!
I have been extremely pleased with its outcome to date.
This remedy has helped significantly to reduce inflammation on my kitty's gums. I wanted to attempt to reduce this problem naturally and have been extremely pleased with its outcome to date.
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Kit to promote oral and teeth health'? This kit is OUR MOST COMPLETE to promote oral and teeth health. Here's why:
- The ORAPET natural product is a homeopathic blend that promotes healthy teeth and remineralizes them, and helps strengthen loose teeth.
- The TONICPET #1 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports healthy and anchored teeth.
- The TONICPET #2 natural product promotes healthy bones and tissues of the mouth.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body for added oral comfort.
- The TONICPET #12 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that helps the quality of enamel and cavities, in addition to anchoring the teeth more securely.
Who is this kit suitable for? - All animals needing support for oral health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
What are teeth troubles? There are two main types of dental problems:
- Tooth decay (also known as a cavity); a bacterial infection that causes demineralization (destruction) of the hard teeth tissue (enamel).
- Gum disease (or gingivitis); an inflammation of the gums , untreated, can develop into a more serious disease attacking the bone that supports the teeth.
What are the symptoms of teeth troubles? - Black or white staining on the teeth;
- Visible holes in the tooth;
- Bleeding gums;
- Loss of teeth;
- Bad breath;
- Blood on toys or on the food bowl.
What are the possible causes of teeth troubles? - Acid produced by bacteria after digestion;
- Form of the teeth;
- Saliva PH too high;
- Dental tartar;
- Bad oral hygiene.